Introduction to Magnum Revisited

 



The original Magnum P.I.(not to be confused with that unrelated and unnecessary re-boot currently happening) aired from 1980 -1988. For me, that was 5th grade right up until I graduated high school. It was my favorite show not about a Boston bar. My memories of the show are quite fond. I remember Magnum living the life of Riley and chasing down bad guys. I also remember that he had a good moral compass. Finally, the show had a lot of funny moments. Well, those are my hazy memories anyway.

It is now 40-plus years since Magnum P.I. debuted. I will now go back and look at each episode through my 50-something year old eyes with the lens of the present day. 

Please Note! There will be spoilers, tons of spoilers. If you ever have an inkling to re-watch Magnum P.I., this blog may ruin many plots for you. 

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season 3, Episode #9 - Mr. White Death

Season 3, Episode 3: Ki'i's Don't Lie

Season 3, Episode 5: The Past Tense